Skip to content
- Acquiring bargaining chips for negotiation.
- Memorizing the Oxford English Dictionary (20 volumes).
- Memorizing Medical Dictionary.
- Memorizing all the rest of the terminologies that composes the topics of Engineering and Technology.
- Extensively studying the encyclopedias and handbooks.
- Philosophy (Acquiring of concepts through reduction)
- Studying Language structure and Linguistics.
- Doing research on all topics (Journals, Magazines, Thesis papers, etc.)
- Translating ALL of knowledge into a purely descriptive format.
- Dissemination and resolving of all major issues.
- Figuring out numbers? (Possibly? I’m not sure if it’s doable. I mean to the infinite degree. Is there an underlying Mechanism that allows for absolute grasp over the numerical?)
- Taking a chill pill and eking out the rest of eternity with my pals creating, inventing, innovating or whatever else as we see fit.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: